Mar 9, 2010

THE EXQUISITE BOOK PROJECT

I just wanted to share these two Julia Rothman's posts from her blog "Books by its cover":

The Exquisite Book Project: A Big Announcement and Sneak Peek!
and
The Exquisite Book: A Peek at the back cover!

These are first news about a great art book called "The Exquisite Book", that she and her partners have designed and curated, it will be published by Chronicle Books this fall. The book is sort of an exquisite corpse play, where 100 artists, illustrators, designers and comic artists have participated. I'm thrilled to be one of them!

My admired writer, sreenwriter, among many other things Dave Eggers from McSweeney's has contributed with an illustrated introduction!

This is my illustration contribution that I did following previous Anders Nielsen image. I can't wait to see the rest of the book!